Monsters are real, and there’s more than just Bigfoot and Werewolves out there.
The Wendigo is Hungry . . .
By Chaotic Dusk
First, I’m going to give some background. This took place a year and a half ago in the area where I live. It was the fourth of July so we were doing the usual of setting off fireworks in the cul-de-sac with the other people who live in and around there. This means everyone in the area surrounding the cul-de-sac was there.
I used to live in an area right between two towns in Wisconsin near Hudson, and directly next to a pheasant hunting marsh. My mom’s decision since she wanted to live away from the sounds of the busy town. My house, a duplex was cradled between the marsh to the right, a corn field in front and to the right a steep hill covered in forest. After a few tries of hoisting myself up the steep side with trees I found my way up by circling the side of the hill to the top. Still very steep but easier than scaling any of the sides.
By Just A Grandma
I don’t know if this was paranormal or not, I was too chicken to check.
I’m a middle aged mother of four adult kids. I’m an avid horror fan and frequently listen to true creepy stories on YouTube while driving or cleaning house. That’s me, now for my incident.
- 5 TRUE in the Forest Scary Stories (1,507)
- 5 REAL Wendigo Encounters (751)
- 5 TRUE McDonald’s Scary Stories (524)
- 60 TRUE Stories of Real Monsters | Bigfoot, Werewolves,… (362)
- The Devil of Bear Swamp (348)
- 10 TRUE Sleepover Scary Stories (340)
- Baker Lake Skinwalker Thing (324)
- Satan’s Sluts “Deep Web Scary Story” (315)
- My Dead Best Friend (244)
- 9 TRUE Christmas Horror Stories – Christmas Special! (243)