Deer season was approaching its eve, and, being the avid hunter I once was, I readied my algorithm of scents, calls, and supplies. The first day of deer season I was sure to be out there. Hunting was a passion of mine. I enjoyed it, but not as a game – I respected my kill. I was quite thankful for the meat and game provided by my prey. Perhaps it was in my blood.
Stories we NEED!
Vampires | Tumblr | Police | Paramedics | Firefighters | Grim Reaper | Summer Camp | Summer Break | Wild Animal Attacks | Strangers | Dinosaurs | Attics | Snapchat | Gaming | Dragons | Diving | Middle School | Junior High | Pedophiles | Loch Ness Monster | Trolls | Ghouls | Gargoyles | Flying Humanoids | Pukwudgie | Forest Service
- 5 TRUE in the Forest Scary Stories (7,478)
- 5 REAL Wendigo Encounters (3,659)
- 60 TRUE Stories of Real Monsters | Bigfoot,… (2,965)
- Satan’s Sluts “Deep Web Scary Story” (2,239)
- 5 TRUE McDonald’s Scary Stories (1,978)
- 10 TRUE Sleepover Scary Stories (1,803)
- The Devil of Bear Swamp (1,660)
- 5 REAL Dogman Encounters (1,467)
- Camping in the Pine Barrens (1,136)
- 4 Creepy Allegedly TRUE Hide & Seek Horror Stories (1,064)