Halloween is easily my favorite time of year. I always leave my porch light on during this gracious season, but I never buy any candy. But the kids don’t know that until they run screaming down the steps, usually tripping over each other as they fight selfishly for survival.
Melanie Carver was exhausted after her new, daily 45 minute run. So, as per her usual after-workout regimen, she threw her 5’3″, 150lb ass on the couch, requiring the next 45 minutes just to catch her breath.
Deer season was approaching its eve, and, being the avid hunter I once was, I readied my algorithm of scents, calls, and supplies. The first day of deer season I was sure to be out there. Hunting was a passion of mine. I enjoyed it, but not as a game – I respected my kill. I was quite thankful for the meat and game provided by my prey. Perhaps it was in my blood.
Stories we NEED!
Vampires | Tumblr | Police | Paramedics | Firefighters | Grim Reaper | Summer Camp | Summer Break | Wild Animal Attacks | Strangers | Dinosaurs | Attics | Snapchat | Gaming | Dragons | Diving | Middle School | Junior High | Pedophiles | Loch Ness Monster | Trolls | Ghouls | Gargoyles | Flying Humanoids | Pukwudgie | Forest Service
- 5 TRUE in the Forest Scary Stories (5,312)
- 5 REAL Wendigo Encounters (2,583)
- 60 TRUE Stories of Real Monsters | Bigfoot, Werewolves,… (2,096)
- 5 TRUE McDonald’s Scary Stories (1,566)
- Satan’s Sluts “Deep Web Scary Story” (1,494)
- 10 TRUE Sleepover Scary Stories (1,335)
- The Devil of Bear Swamp (1,212)
- 5 REAL Dogman Encounters (1,000)
- 4 Creepy Allegedly TRUE Hide & Seek Horror Stories (794)
- Camping in the Pine Barrens (750)