When I was seven, I loved visiting my grandparents. I just couldn’t go home without at least spending a night. My parents often let me, too, as they saw it as an opportunity to be relieved of me for an evening. I assume those nights were their designated date nights.
Little Timmy loves to draw and color. He loves to play pretend with his friends on the playground. On the school bus, he talks and laughs with the children he has just met.
He is such a good boy.
But Timmy thinks there is a monster in his closet.
Halloween is easily my favorite time of year. I always leave my porch light on during this gracious season, but I never buy any candy. But the kids don’t know that until they run screaming down the steps, usually tripping over each other as they fight selfishly for survival.
Melanie Carver was exhausted after her new, daily 45 minute run. So, as per her usual after-workout regimen, she threw her 5’3″, 150lb ass on the couch, requiring the next 45 minutes just to catch her breath.
Deer season was approaching its eve, and, being the avid hunter I once was, I readied my algorithm of scents, calls, and supplies. The first day of deer season I was sure to be out there. Hunting was a passion of mine. I enjoyed it, but not as a game – I respected my kill. I was quite thankful for the meat and game provided by my prey. Perhaps it was in my blood.
- 5 TRUE in the Forest Scary Stories (819)
- 5 REAL Wendigo Encounters (404)
- 5 TRUE McDonald’s Scary Stories (298)
- Baker Lake Skinwalker Thing (268)
- 9 TRUE Christmas Horror Stories – Christmas Special! (209)
- The Devil of Bear Swamp (207)
- My Dead Best Friend (204)
- 10 TRUE Sleepover Scary Stories (171)
- Something is Stalking Me and my Friends (162)
- Run (155)